Why work with WebPoint Resources
Over 12 years Recruitment experience
We have over 20,000 IT specialists on our database
We work in partnership with clients in order to create modern approaches to hiring strategies.
- Specialised – Development focused recruitment consultancy
- Quality assured – Referenced and qualified candidates delivered
- Local – Local networks, knowledge and rates across Europe
- Open – Honest communication in all aspects of our business.
- Competitive – Our fair margins enable us to offer better rates for clients and contractors
- Reliable – payments to our contractors and reliable delivery to our clients
- Transparent – Upfront policy with all margins, charge rates and pay rates
- Quick – CV’s delivered to client requests within 24 hours
We pride ourselves on an open and honest approach, taking the time to understand the needs of our clients and candidates to ensure everyone’s time is utilised effectively and the right outcome is met.
WHAT WE DO
headhunting, industry events, on-going relationships and most importantly, recommendations (see the “Our Talent” section). With a tailored search, we’ll find the right fit for you.
To register as a client with Webpoint please complete the form below:
Over the last 3 years, Charles has helped us to build a world beating delivery team. He has been a pleasure to work with, his honesty and integrity setting apart. I would recommend him to anyone looking for outstanding delivery in the Microsoft Development sector.
Throughout the past few years Charles has consistently supplied us with top quality candidates in the digital sector. He conducts his work in both a friendly and professional manner and works hard to get the job done. I recommend Charles to you with the utmost enthusiasm.
Charles has worked with us for over 3 years now and unlike many of his contemporaries has been able to maintain an ongoing working relationship which has developed over the prolonged period of time through a combination of hard work and excellent sector expertise. This relationship has meant that as an agency we would always consider Charles be the first port of call when we have a technical recruitment requirement.